This policy informs you about the types of personal information The Creation Theology Fellowship (“we”) may collect from you and how we use it. By using our website (“Site”), you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as described in this Policy.
1. Personal Information
We collect your name and email address to identify or contact you when you voluntarily submit it through our Site and email correspondence.
We may also collect non-personal information, such as website usage data, IP addresses, browser types, and operating systems through cookies and similar technologies.
Our website contains links to social networks such as Twitter and Instagram. When you click on a social media link on our website, the social media platform may collect information about you, including your IP address, the pages you have visited on our website, and any other information you have shared publicly on the social media platform. This information is collected solely by the social media platform and is subject to their privacy policies.
2. Legitimacy of the Processing of you Personal Data
The information we collect mostly comes directly from you: it was voluntarily provided to us or was necessary for the provision of our services.
The provision of Personal Data is optional.
3. Purpose and Method of Treatment:
We ensure that your personal data is collected and processed in a transparent, lawful, and secure manner. The collection and processing of personal data is done with your explicit consent, where necessary, and only for the following purposes:
a. To allow navigation and consultation of our website and its contents.
b. To allow us to provide the requested services, such as free eBook and weekly emails.
c. To ensure the conservation, security, and custody of data.
d. To fulfill our legal obligations or comply with a lawful request from a governmental or regulatory authority.
We assure you that the information provided by you will not be used for purposes other than those explicitly indicated above.
Moreover, we do not make automated decisions based on the information provided by you.
All personal data collected is processed with both automated and manual tools for only the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated above. We ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and security of your personal data while processing it. If you have any queries or concerns about our data processing practices, please feel free to contact us.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing, order fulfillment, and email marketing, where applicable.
4. Storage and Security of Your Information
We store your personal information on our computer systems and servers, which may be located in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy when it is transferred outside the EEA.
We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from our Site.
5. Your Rights
- As a data subject, you have the possibility to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, precise information as to the processing of your data. You also have the right to request a copy of the information held about you.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to ask us to rectify, in particular by completing or correcting, all or part of the information held about you.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): you have the right to ask us to remove all information held about you from our systems.
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to ask us not to process some of your data in certain circumstances. This is known as blocking.
- Right to data portability: you can ask to receive your information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit that data to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your personal data.
The application of these rights is not absolute. The requests of the exercise of rights will always be subject to a case-by-case analysis.
Where the processing of your data is based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time, in a simple manner and without any justification.
If you want to have more information regarding the processing of your personal data or if you want to exercise your rights, your requests can be sent to [email protected].
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by the websites you visit. They contain information such as your login credentials, preferences, and browsing history. Cookies are essential for modern websites to work properly and offer personalized content to visitors.
Cookies are used by websites for different reasons:
- Essential cookies – Ensure the service runs properly, and remember your preferences, such as your language, location, and login credentials.
- Non-essential cookies – Track how visitors use the site, such as which pages are the most popular, how long visitors stay on each page, and the types of devices and browsers they use.
We will display a banner asking permission to store non-essential cookies, providing you the option to easily disable non-essential cookies. However at this time we do not use non-essential cookies.
You can set your browser to notify You when You receive a cookie so that You will have an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
If You want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies You may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website and/or Services.
7. Updates to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify or update this Policy at any time without notice to you. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon posting, and your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes means you accept the changes.